-- Last revised 1/14/13 --
Exemptions from Enforcement of Money Judgments:
Third Decennial Review
The Commission is required by statute to conduct a review of exemptions from execution and recommend any needed revisions in exempt amounts. The Commission has completed its third decennial review. (See materials relating to the Commission's Exemptions from Enforcement of Money Judgments: Second Decennial Review)
If you have questions or comments on this study, send an e-mail to Brian Hebert at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Final Recommendation
- Tentative Recommendation
- Commission Decisions (Meeting Minutes)
- Staff Memoranda
- Subscribe to Receive Notice of New Materials
- Recommendation --
Third Decennial Review of Exemptions from Enforcement of Money Judgments (December 2012)
Tentative Recommendations and Other Requests for Comment
- Tentative Rec. --
Third Decennial Review of Exemptions from Enforcement of Money Judgments (August 2012) -- Comments Due: 11/1/2012
- December 13, 2012 Meeting in San Diego
- August 17, 2012 Meeting in Los Angeles
- April 3, 2012 Meeting in Sacramento
- Memo 2012-31 -- Third Decennial Review of Exemptions from Enforcement of Money Judgements (07/11/2012)
- Memo 2012-10 -- Third Decennial Review of Exemptions from Enforcement of Money Judgments (03/19/2012)
SubscribeIf you would like to receive email notification when new materials relating to this study are added to the website, please subscribe by entering your email address and clicking the "submit" button.
Every message sent to you under this subscription will include instructions on how to unsubscribe.
Your email address will not be shared with any other person or group.