-- Last revised 9/14/17 --
Eminent Domain: Pre-Condemnation Activities - Study Em-560
Resolution Chapter 150 of the Statutes of 2016 authorizes the Law Revision Commission to study the law governing real property, including the law on eminent domain. Pursuant to that authority, the Commission is considering whether to codify the holding of Property Reserve Inc. v Superior Court, 1 Cal. 5th 151 (2016).
If you have questions or comments on this study, contact Brian Hebert (email@example.com).
- Tentative Recommendation
- Commission Decisions (Meeting Minutes)
- Staff Memoranda
- Subscribe to Receive Notice of New Materials
Tentative Recommendations and Other Requests for Comment
- Tentative Rec. -- Eminent Domain: Precondemnation Activities (June 2017)
- Memo 2017-43, Supp. 1 -- Eminent Domain: Pre-Condemnation Activities (Draft Recommendation) (9/14/17)
- Memo 2017-43 -- Eminent Domain: Pre-Condemnation Activities (Draft Recommendation) (8/29/17)
- Memo 2017-27 -- Eminent Domain: Pre-Condemnation Activities (Draft Tentative Recommendation) (3/22/17)
- Memo 2017-14 -- Eminent Domain: Pre-Condemnation Activities -- Codification of Property Reserve, Inc. v. Superior Court (3/6/17)
SubscribeIf you would like to receive email notification when new materials relating to this study are added to the website, please subscribe by entering your email address and clicking the "submit" button.
Every message sent to you under this subscription will include instructions on how to unsubscribe.
Your email address will not be shared with any other person or group.