-- Last revised 3/15/18 --
Disposition of Estate Without Administration - Study L-4130
The Commission was alerted to possible defects in the existing statutes governing the disposition of estates without administration (specifically Probate Code Sections 13109-13111, 13204-13206, and 13561-13562). The Commission will be studying those issues and deciding whether to recommend corrective reforms.
If you have questions or comments on this study, send an e-mail to Brian Hebert at email@example.com.
- December 1, 2017 Meeting in Sacramento
- Memo 2018-17 -- Disposition of Estate Without Administration: Dollar Amounts (Draft Tentative Recommendation) (03/15/2018)
- Memo 2017-57, Supp. 1 -- Disposition of Estate Without Administration: Interest Rate (Comments of Judge Arnold H. Gold) (11/29/2017)
- Memo 2017-57 -- Disposition of Estate Without Administration: Interest Rate (11/21/2017)
- Memo 2017-58 -- Disposition of Estate Without Administration: Dollar Limits (11/17/2017)
SubscribeIf you would like to receive email notification when new materials relating to this study are added to the website, please subscribe by entering your email address and clicking the "submit" button.
Every message sent to you under this subscription will include instructions on how to unsubscribe.
Your email address will not be shared with any other person or group.