-- Last revised 10/27/17 --
Common Interest Developments — Mechanics Liens and Common Area - Study H-859
As part of its larger study of common interest development ("CID") law, the Commission is considering the application of mechanics lien law to common area property. Materials relating to this topic are collected below. Materials relating to other CID-related subtopics are cataloged separately on the CID Homepage. If you have questions or comments on this study, send an e-mail to Brian Hebert at email@example.com.
- Final Recommendation
- Tentative Recommendation
- Commission Decisions (Meeting Minutes)
- Staff Memoranda
- Subscribe to Receive Notice of New Materials
- Recommendation -- Mechanics Liens in Common Interest Developments (December 2016)
Tentative Recommendations and Other Requests for Comment
- Tentative Rec. -- Mechanics Liens in Common Interest Developments (June 2016)
- December 1, 2016 Meeting in Sacramento
- September 22, 2016 Meeting in Sacramento
- June 1, 2016 Meeting in Sacramento
- April 14, 2016 Meeting in Sacramento
- Memo 2016-55 -- Common Interest Developments: Mechanics Liens and Common Area (Revised Draft Recommendation) (10/4/2016)
- Memo 2016-45 -- Common Interest Developments: Mechanics Liens and Common Area (Draft Recommendation) (8/16/2016)
- Memo 2016-24 -- Common Interest Developments: Mechanics Liens and Common Area (Draft Tentative Recommendation) (5/20/2016)
- Memo 2016-14 -- Common Interest Developments: Mechanics Liens and Common Area (4/4/2016)
SubscribeIf you would like to receive email notification when new materials relating to this study are added to the website, please subscribe by entering your email address and clicking the "submit" button.
Every message sent to you under this subscription will include instructions on how to unsubscribe.
Your email address will not be shared with any other person or group.